At Unique IVF Center, we have a specialized dental team comprising of the best of dental professionals in Junagadh who put their continuous efforts to deliver the best and the most advanced dental care using highly specialized, technologically advanced equipments which aid in providing best of aesthetic and surgical dental procedures.
Treatments & Procedures
- Oral medicine and radiology – deals with clinical and radiographic examination and prescribing medicines for problems related to teeth, gums, jaws, facial muscles and other adjacent structures.
- Conservative dentistry and endodontics – deals with filling and restoring damaged teeth and root canal treatment. We use the best in class tooth coloured fillings to give you the original look and feel.
- Periodontology – deals with gum problems like bleeding gums, pain in jaws, bone loss etc.
- Preventive and Pediatric dentistry – we provide specialized pediatric dental care for your little ones, with counselling and behaviour management. Fillings, extractions, root canal treatment, Habit breaking appliances, space maintainers, etc. are done.
- Prosthodontics – deals with replacing lost teeth by removable and fixed prosthesis like removable partial dentures, crown and bridge, Cast partial dentures, flexible denture,BPS dentures
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics – malaligned teeth are treated by various options like Metal braces, Ceramic braces, Lingual orthodontics, Myofunctional appliances for growth modification, Extraoral appliances
- Oral pathology – deals with biopsy and examining the oral pathologic specimen histologically and planning further treatment
- Geriatric dentistry – specialized dental care for senior citizens, early morning or preferred appointments.
- Cosmetic dentistry – smile enhancement, digital smile designing (DSD), laminates, veneers, dental jewellery etc.
- Dental implants – replacing lost teeth by placement and loading of dental implants and following adjunctive procedures like Grafting, Bone augmentation, Sinus lift procedure (direct and indirect), Ridge split, Nerve repositioning
- Public health and community dentistry – we conduct dental camps creating awareness for community benefit and public welfare.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery – is the surgical speciality of dentistry that deals with diseases in teeth, gums, jaw and overlying structures. Treatment is provided not only for cysts and tumors in orofacial region, fractures of facial bones, infections in maxillofacial region,salivary gland disorders but also for temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, correction of jaw position (orthognathic surgery), cleft lip and palate.